Breaking Ground Media, LLC (www.RobertIrwin.com)
Personal information is collected during the following Site activities:
- Registration – Some areas of the website are restricted to registered users. In becoming a registered user (sometimes referred to as a “member”) certain personal information is required. This includes Username, E-mail address, password, First and Last Name and other contact information and personal details. This information is requested in order to verify compliance with the Terms of Service, federal, state, and local laws and for identification purposes.
- Ask Robert Irwin – One of the features available on the Site is an option to send a real estate related question. To do so, users must fill out a form in which he or she enters the question plus required personal information. This information is captured and stored in a manner similar to “Registration” information. Users may be contact via E-mail, phone, fax, or “traditional” mail in response to their question.
- Correspondence – Any correspondence via E-mail, “traditional” mail, phone, fax, or other may be gathered and stored.
- Newsletter – Users must submit a valid E-mail address to be subscribed to our Newsletter. This E-mail address is captured and stored in our database and used for E-mail correspondence.
- URL and IP address – Similar to many other websites operating via the World Wide Web, BGM collects information about users’ Site experience. This includes information about navigation and utilization. This information is derived by tracking the URL from which a user came to our Site, the URL in which a user goes to after leaving www.RobertIrwin.com, and your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your IP address may also be used to gather broad information about Site users.
All of the personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that we collect is provided from you to us. The scope of our knowledge about your Personal Information is based solely upon your voluntarily entered data. Other information gathered through market data or other resources will not increase or alter any personal information that you provide directly to BGM.
KNOWINGLY ENTERING INCORRECT, INCOMPLETE, OR FALSE INFORMATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. BGM relies on users to truthfully enter their Personal Information but cannot guarantee or prevent fraudulent data collection. BGM may take action (including contacting law enforcement authorities) with regard to false or fraudulent information collected through the Site or in any correspondence to BGM.
Use of Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- For marketing and promotional purposes, we may generate reports based off of our users’ information and displayed in aggregate form. For example, “10% of our users currently live in California.” Personally identifiable information will not be disclosed in these cases.
- Questions posted to the website via the Ask Robert Irwin web form or through E-mail may be reproduced without consent on the website, in books or articles, or in other marketing and/or promotional materials. In addition, individual First or Last Name may also be displayed with the corresponding question as may the inquirer’s Username. Password, Address, Phone Number, E-mail Address, and other personal information will not be show without the expressed consent of the user.
- BGM may disclose the information obtained from you through www.RobertIrwin.com as part of a merger, acquisition or other sale or transfer of its assets or business.
- Under certain circumstances, BGM may be legally obligated to disclose information to the government or to third parties. These circumstances may include (but are not limited to) our response to subpoena, court order, or other legal process. BGM reserves the right to release Personal Information to law enforcement or other government officials at our sole and absolute discretion.
Personal Information may be corrected and updated at your request. While we will make a reasonable effort to update your records, there may occasions where original information is needed such as dispute resolution, technical constraints, and agreement enforcement. For this reason, BGM maintains the right to record and keep all information including original and updated Personal Information.
In accordance with our Terms of Service, the Site is not intended for children. BGM does not intent to capture information from anyone under the age of thirteen (13) years old.
www.RobertIrwin.com is wholly owned by Breaking Ground
Breaking Ground Media LLC
68 Bishop Street
New Haven, CT